Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
12-27-2023, 05:24 PM

Under the snow? Hmm, if she piled the snow up enough, the rabbits definitely wouldn’t see it. And they would be too scared and running fast to really focus on the fact that the snow had been messed up. Alright, good! Morticia wiggled in place, the idea of catching the rabbit so easily made her excited. Then she could share a meal with Medusa! She would set to work on the snare once Meddusa had tossed her the materials, giving an eager nod. “Morticia remembers! Medusa showed Morticia good!” She was trying harder this time to make sure that the snare didn’t break. She didn’t want the prey to get away, and rabbits were smaller and faster than turkeys. Her mouth spread in a wide grin as she pulled the twine tight. “Look Medusa! Morticia got it better this time!” She declared proudly, moving the end closer to her mother for inspection.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Mortica has two companions - An indigo bunting and a Mexican milk snake. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Think I Left The Stove On! Algoma Prairie 03:01 AM, 09-06-2023 07:11 AM, 03-04-2024