gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
12-27-2023, 05:43 PM
Art & Code © Rex/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

The woman beside her only encouraged her musings, to get out and see the world. She gave a small nod, a smile on her lips as Kaija mentioned that her family should be happy for her if she was happy. “I think they would be.” Especially if she managed to find her soulmate when she did so. In fact, she was likely worrying too much over it. It wouldn’t be the first time members of her family set out on their own. There had to be a way for her to satisfy both her wants, to both be selfish and feel like she was able to stand by her kin. As she walked, claws clicking upon the stone path, her red eyes took in the landscape that they still needed to climb.

“A change of scenery can do the body good from time to time. There is a nice nook, not claimed by any packs nearby. If you happen to pass it, it might be worth checking out. Especially in warmer seasons when the leaves are there, I bet.. She suggested. It was probably really pretty, rather than visiting in winter when the trees were bare. She took a moment to focus on her breathing - climbing this far up was not without effort. But it gave her the chance to listen to Kaija again, brow arching curiously as she mentioned a cave in the west, seemingly normal, until you went inside. A cave full of glowing mushrooms.

“It sounds like it is out of a dream.” Nirvana chuckled. “But I don’t doubt it is real. The world we live in is full of so many wonders…” On both the living beings and environments they dwelled in. At the mention of the North, Nirvana gave a thoughtful hum of her own. “I’d imagine it is a unique sight, seeing everything covered in ice like that. Ice alone has such an interesting appearance on things, especially as light just begins to hit it.” She wasn’t afraid of the cold, though it wasn’t her favorite. But hey, it made having a fire all the nicer, didn’t it?

“There are some islands, out to the south west. A big contrast to the North.” Nirvana told the other woman. “And I hear there is a beach with black sand out that way too, near a land that could be considered a healer’s heaven.” Places she had heard in passing, places that she also wanted to visit. “I’m not entirely sure which way I’d even want to go at this point. There is so much of the world to see.” Nirvana chuckled softly. “Guess it wouldn’t hurt to just pick a direction and go, huh?” And maybe start by heading west, to attempt to locate that cave Kaija had mentioned.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Nirvana has two companions - a common genet and a red-footed falcon. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. northern attitude Mount Volkan 12:26 PM, 08-09-2023 08:06 AM, 01-30-2024