An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
12-27-2023, 05:54 PM
If Briar could have one regret about the responsibility and station she had in the pack it was that it didn't afford her the time to spend every minute of every day with her children. She would love to be able to spend more time teaching and training with them or just simply spending time with them with whatever activity they had their sights set on that day, but she couldn't do a disservice to the pack that had taken her in and made her part of their family either. Still, she always made sure to make time whenever they asked it of her so when Thorn came to her for help with his maps she jumped at the chance to take a break from her work to help him.

She found him in the garden with paper and charcoals already at the ready and she smiled as she came over to join him at the edge of his partially drawn map. "It looks like you've made quite a bit of progress already!" she told him with an impressed grin. From day one she had always encouraged her children that showed signs of their father's wanderlust to go out into the world and experience it. Of course that meant more often than not that accidents and injuries could happen, but she still would rather them not feel trapped and tied down like she had growing up. Art's adventurous heart was one of her favorite things about him and she saw so much of that in her children.

"Briar Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Help me picture it Amron's Castle 12:58 AM, 11-28-2023 05:20 AM, 02-19-2024