ardent

What if we made things even more complicated?

Raka

Crux

Hellborn
Apothecarist

Master Healer (256)

Intermediate Navigator (45)

Pacifist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
12-29-2023, 01:05 AM

Crux watched the young woman as she got closer, and gently placed a paw on his leg and he even managed to keep a smile even if it didn't extend quite so far this time. Though he couldn't help but chuckle slightly as she spoke of her own horns. "They are impressive." He admitted. But of course the focus wasn't on her impressive horns it was on him, and his leg. He grimaced slightly as he considered the answers to her questions. "I guess they must, it's not a lot or anything but they've always felt proportional to my size, even when I was much smaller. I don't think I need to worry about them covering my whole leg or anything." Not that he ever had before this moment. "And yeah... It is. Where 'normal' wolves have space in their ankle joint to allow for movement I have crystals. My paw is stuck at that angle permanently." He lifted a forepaw and let it dangle at the wrist for a moment before flexing it as if pointing to the spout in the distance, a demonstration of the types of movements his hind paw would never do. "I get around fine but I'd be lying if I said it was easy."

Crux was more than happy to let the conversation move on from him and his leg and how much it sucked for him, forever. He blinked at Karaka as she admitted she didn't know, hadn't kissed a boy yet. Were there insinuations in her words? Crux felt his face flood with heat and he blinked a few times. "Oh uh... Neither have I... Kissed a girl yet I mean! Not that I've kissed a boy yet either..." He was rambling. Crux willed himself to shut up before he said something even sillier than what he already had. It wasn't like he hadn't thought about it of course. He certainly had he just hadn't... Tried it yet.

"Speech"

Art by TheStarvingRaven
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What if we made things even more complicated? Devil's Spout 08:37 PM, 10-23-2023 01:06 PM, 03-08-2024