size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
wicked

Pride - Bisexual1K
12-29-2023, 02:06 AM

It had been on Tate's insistence that he'd brought anything at all, but it seemed like his older brother knew what he was doing. Hell, Bramble was awfully pretty, and she seemed to really like his brother. Erik didn't know what anyone saw in him but... to each their own? Is that what he was supposed to think or say or... whatever else? Hm. He could still think whoever found his brother, his brother who was named Potato to be attractive, had questionable taste. Erik waves off Ember's little protest, at once deciding he likes how it makes him feel.

She puts the pendant around her neck with reverence, and Erik instinctively moves to help. It's gentle, firm. Making sure the bead in the back is fastened in place, so it doesn't slip around too much. He traces the shape of the bindrune against the stone floor of the castle, from memory. A look in his eye that's... well, it's far older than Erik. Something beyond his years. "For protection." He steps back, out of her personal space. Erik realizes he may have overstepped, but he'd play it off. It wouldn't be a big deal unless he made it one... right?

Food is the way to a boy's heart, and the corners of his lips twitch. Though the cider lacked the bite Erik was accustomed to, it was sweet and crisp. It's tasty, like the maple candies he'd grown fond of in the north. The sweetness is jarring, but Erik can't say he dislikes it. The food is lovely too, more variety than he's maybe ever seen. Glimmering orange eyes going wide, he helps himself to a variety of snacks with his... perhaps nominal table manners. Even cute boys have their downfall, and he has a hard time preventing his viking from showing.

At the promise of the tower, he lights up. Erik isn't used to being indoors, much less being able to look out from a tower. He thinks it's perhaps something like looking out from the mountain, but less cold. It was all so new and exciting. The idea that they had to wait for Artorias to move... they'd need to be sneaky. A glimmer of mischief in his eyes. Erik is shining. She wanted him... to dance? "I would dance, with you." Not that he knows how, but he can follow a lead, right? He tries to remember what he learned from Tenshi about faking it until they make it. Still, the armory catches his attention even more. Excitement now. "Show me." The words were beginning to burn his throat, causing the boy to grimace. Sandpaper, though he recovers easily enough. Right, the weapons and sneaking off with a pretty girl? Sounded like an evening well spent.

"Speech"
Warning: posts from this character often involve body horror.
Erik has a Norwegian forest cat that is assumed with him at all times.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's not breaking the rules if I live here Amron's Castle 12:57 AM, 12-21-2023 10:11 AM, 03-31-2024