size
Toy size
build
Heavy
player
NachoMumma

1KSamhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
12-29-2023, 06:46 PM

Fuji couldn't smell a lie, at least not in the way his scent smelled only of him. Subconsciously, her shoulders relaxed a little, and her golden cat offered her a slow blink. Even if he was full of shit, she was close enough to home that one of her brother's should be within howling range, even her youngest siblings were almost a year old now, she was still the smallest of the bunch.

Fuji huffed a short sigh, even though he wasn't really inconveniencing her at all, she didn't want him knowing she was curious to figure out more about this stranger. She hadn't had a lot of interaction with outsiders. “Well 's hardly safe ter stay out 'ere. If we get ter th' Oaks yer'll 'ave cover an' they should be a bit shier about crossin' borders after last time...” She gestured with a tip of her head to the east. “I'll have ter let the Kaicho know I bought yer in, but yer'd be free ter leave whenever... I think.” The latter was a tease, but she delivered it deadpan. Her accent had slipped when she gave Tori's honorific too, but the transition was seamless enough that Fuji wouldn't notice it. Her Japanese was surprisingly formal for how rough her common was.

If he agreed to come with her, she would have to move close enough to rub some of her scent on him, so her brothers didn't mistake him for an invader.

“Speech”

[Image: i0F1X8z.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. otherworldly & threatening Dragon's Blood Grove 01:30 AM, 12-16-2023 05:37 AM, 05-01-2024