size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
12-29-2023, 09:36 PM
Elysia watched as the flinched at her touch and it sent a dark purr inside her eyes for a fraction of a second. They were definitely Sidi to someone. That was the only tell she needed to know that for a fact. Yarra. She had heard the name at the gathering and she could briefly place a face to the name. But Yarra was someone she’d yet to actually meet so far.

Her ears twitched at sold words and she put in a look of horror at that while internally she was amused. “That’s just awful, I’m so sorr-“ her words of false sympathy were cut short as Khonsu clarified that it was their mothers ashes. “That’s still awful I’m sorry to hear that” she lied. Internally she was slightly disappointed in her cousin for not having captured their mother while she was living. But was amused that she was using her ashes to her advantage.

Elysia wanted to keep her rude going but khonsu’s next question caused her to pause. She made a show of looking around quickly before stepping forward a bit more. “It’s not a choice for me either, begging here with them” she paused, debating if she should continue her ruse. But she decided the looks on their faces were worth this next bit of information “You see… They are my family. And I have to support them.” She pulled back and watched their faces for this next part. “I guess I should have mentioned my surname. Let me fix that. I’m Elysia Saxe” she purred out.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. our new 'home' ? The Polar Sound 10:58 PM, 11-29-2023 01:34 AM, 08-20-2024