size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
12-29-2023, 11:07 PM
She nodded along as he answered her question. It wasn’t unlike what her mom would say for a one on one fight too. Fighting was all about being able to respond to whatever your opponents threw at you. And it was unlikely that you’d have fought your opponent before so you don’t know their moves as she knew most of her siblings.

As the lesson came to a close and others began to take their leave her began walking towards her closing the gap she had already started closing too.
“Always” she beamed. “My mother was fierce when it came to training us. I grew up fighting my siblings in brackets. I’ve been missing it honestly” she shrugged

“She never taught us to fight as a unit though, always be the last one standing was her thing. So I guess I’m very… new to the whole teamwork thing.” She smiled sheepishly at that.

“Do you have any suggestions for me? You’ve fought me before. Any advice would be appreciated, I need to prove my worth here.  My name will only get me so far, ya know?” She tilted her head a bit.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. No Back Stabbing The Polar Sound 10:11 AM, 12-10-2023 11:48 PM, 01-01-2024