An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-31-2023, 05:25 AM

Absinth was mulling about the Sound, her senses on alert for something; which was usually a polar bear. Damned things loved to find her and ruin her day, but also cast a good chunk of excitement into it. Today it appeared that she was not to be accosted by a beast, but rather something far stranger. The two headed wolf, she believed, was named… Sol and Khonsu. Yarrabelle’s unusual little pet. Ah, but what was this? It beckoned her attention, a respectful bow of its head left her lips spreading in amusement.

Physical?She toyed with him, offering a suggestive quirk of her brow even while understanding the meaning behind his mention of a lesson. It seemed that theory was not sufficient, and she was well in agreement. Absinth moved to draw closer to the man- men. Her emerald gaze intensely locking with whichever head met it, and she smiled. “Who would refuse a request from the likes of you? But… I have questions.” The woman spoke with a rugged tone of voice, stepping around the wolf as she appraised his odd appearance— and the necklace dangling against his chest.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Care for a dance? The Polar Sound 10:02 PM, 12-28-2023 03:00 PM, 03-31-2024