gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
12-31-2023, 09:38 AM
As she spoke, she could certainly see the shift as it happened before her eyes. Though he took very little time to process it before he moved to pressure her. Forcing his chest into hers as he brought his face within inches of hers He took a half second to look her over, and proceeded to laugh in her face. She grit her teeth as she evaded meeting his dual-colored gaze.

As he forced himself against her- she was too sore to not relent. Catching her weight to keep herself upright was a hard maneuver for her to make- but she did it. Gritting her teeth to keep her voice contained. He continued to berate her- mocking her for trying and failing. But to an extent he was right. And she hated him for it. She didn’t have an answer for him, or a retaliation. He had shoved her back, and still continued to advance on her- and as quickly as she could manage, she shuffled around. Turning her back on him as she made an attempt to head in the direction of the water. It wasn’t an attempt to escape him. Just to move on to something more productive. Something where she didn’t have to look at him. “You asked, and I told you.” She answered lightly, though she didn’t turn to face him as she spoke, trying to keep a firm grip on the blank expression that she had instilled to protect herself as much as she could.

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024