An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-31-2023, 11:15 AM
She delighted in their shared moments, and as they became more and more common she felt her guard dropping. Of course the alcohol had a lot to do with her seemingly complete vulnerability with him on this night, the warmth of the fire lending to the heat coursing within her veins. His response left her giggling, and a coo rang out for his ears alone. “You need only ask, how could I refuse you?” Her words fell in a heavy blanket of enticement, casting her gaze towards him with half lidded eyes. The fire truly suited him well. His pelt was ablaze in the darkness — like an ember personified. Really now, he didn’t need to be so handsome. He didn’t need to look at her with all the fondness in the world, and she didn’t need to acknowledge it. Absinth leaned into his touch, that gentle contact earning him a content sigh from her. She’d told him she liked it rough, didn’t she?

Ah, but this was good too.

Absinth moved to lean up, a paw hooking around the back of his neck and pulling him down to the ground with her. Quite pleased with herself she found his amber gaze and pressed a passionate kiss to his lips, smiling through it.

[End thread via Fade]

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. LIQUID SMOOTH Devil's Spout 09:36 PM, 11-21-2023 11:48 PM, 01-01-2024