An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-31-2023, 11:17 AM
Pain. The offbeat rhythm of her own heart rang out in her eardrums – the organ struggling to bring Absinth out of the shock her body was in. Yelling, far away and yet so painful against the headache that made her feel dizzy even in her unconscious state. Blood dripped from her nose with every labored breath she took, but she did not awaken. Oblivious to the gamble Aresenn was making in forcing Aurelia’s hand to render her aid. Of the destruction he was causing in her comatose wake.

But all that did not matter to Absinth at the moment. No. She was lost to nightmares that had their claws in deep, like she was being strangled all over again by Rhazien. It was not a vivid assortment of painful memories, how would she even begin to recall things like that? It could have been easier said that every moment before she ran away from home had been one of suffering. The damaged woman began to stir, eyes closed as she half whimpered, half snarled out a weak response to whatever it was that tormented her mind. “Please. I don’t.. want to. I won’t…” She choked, blood splattering out from her maw and nares, onto whatever was in its path. It could have been her blood, it could have been Rhazien’s, who would know? She’d had her skull slammed into the ground too many times, her nose bleed was evidently spilling back into her other pipes.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Raise the Wreck of Doubt The Polar Sound 09:10 AM, 12-31-2023 11:48 PM, 01-01-2024