An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-31-2023, 11:38 AM
As she settled into a comfortable position, gingerly avoiding pressure on her wound, Absinth cast her gaze over to him. She watched his hesitation to enter her den, amused to say the least. What? Was it an odd den? She’d never seen what might’ve been standard, this was.. just her own design. It was comfortable for her, and really that hadn’t always been something she was ever allowed.

Aresenn spoke softly, with something in his tone that made her lips crack into a smile. What she really wanted was to reach out and touch him, return that reassurance to him that had gotten her through the worst of her pain. Then he’d stop looking so worried, stop looking so… Maybe she was still confused. “I’m roughed up, not fragile.” Emeralds flashed in mild irritation, a foreleg shifting to pat at the space next to her — gesturing him closer onto the bedding. “I showed you something pathetic.” She had gone this far giving him the impression of her strength of will, a little maim wasn’t enough to break down that image… was it? Absinth did not want him to be careful with her, even though she had needed it. Not that she would admit that.

But still. Showing such weakness… it was eating at her. Her pride, her thoughts, and the life she thought she had curated for herself.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Partners in Crime The Polar Sound 09:29 AM, 12-31-2023 11:48 PM, 01-01-2024