An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-31-2023, 11:40 AM
He came closer, taking her invitation to lay beside her, yet frustratingly leaving space between them which she didn’t particularly care for. But she let it be, satisfied by the proximity at the very least. Aresenn began to speak in response to her. Pointing out the flaws in her thinking, poking holes in the way she was picturing herself. Nothing he said was meant to be a jab at her, and it was actually considerate.. but it rubbed her the wrong way. Ah. He thinks too much of me. Absinth couldn’t even begin to explain the real reason it all bothered her so much. Because she couldn’t be weak. She couldn’t be a victim. Because… him seeing her like that felt like a knife in her gut. A throb of pain radiated from the back of her head after he described what she had been through, the images of Rhazien grinning down at her as he slammed her into the ground repeatedly — but they faded into nothing after he promised further punishment should she overstep again… which must have been when she lost at least most of her consciousness. Contemplating his words, Absinth opened her mouth to refute. “But I --“ Though she didn’t get far in her attempt to speak, because in meeting his gaze she noticed something that disturbed her.

Wounds cutting down his face, ones that her vision and his naturally vermillion coat had not allowed her to see previously. White brows furrowed in anger, her blood heating within her veins as she bristled. “Who did that??” Her voice dropped low, though it was a far cry from threatening given her current state. She didn’t really need to ask. But that left her with another new, disgusting feeling. “Was it.. was it my fault?” She stared at the long lines of torn flesh down his face, trying to piece together the facts while waiting for his answer.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Partners in Crime The Polar Sound 09:29 AM, 12-31-2023 11:48 PM, 01-01-2024