Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
12-31-2023, 11:45 AM

Aresenn felt her body shift against him, the warmth of her skin brushing against his. For a moment, he allowed himself to forget about the scars and the wounds, to simply be with her. But then, the weight of her apology settled between them, and he couldn't help but feel the need to respond. "Don't be." Aresenn answered simply. "If anything, promise me you'll think extra hard before you dare one of Sephiran's suicidal playthings off a cliff." He added with a chuckle- making no attempt to hide the amusement as his features cracked a half smirk. Part of him felt that he was entitled to a little chafing at her expense. But he could clearly see the guilt written in her expression- a mixture of self-loathing and pain. He didn't want to give her an additional reason to feel bad, so he would do his best to refrain.

He hadn't really noticed her leaning against him until there was a brief reprieve in their conversation. When he finally felt the warmth of their connection, he couldn't help but want to curl around it. As she continued to brood aloud, he eventually succumbed to lowering himself to the ground beside her, gently shifting to not disturb her, and still maintain the touch. "Well, that's something you're just going to have to come to terms with on your own I suppose. But you won't get much sympathy from me, as you seem to have no problem getting intimately familiar with my weaknesses." He answered her, allowing a wry smirk to form in place as he glanced at her through his peripherals.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Partners in Crime The Polar Sound 09:29 AM, 12-31-2023 11:48 PM, 01-01-2024