An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-31-2023, 11:46 AM
She chuckled at his words, joining him in laughter.  “I promise, no more unsolicited advice.” Indeed, she wouldn’t be speaking to another plaything so carelessly. Not if the effect was both her and him getting a punishment. But fuck, it was going to be hard for her to hold her tongue back. Aurelia had been such a challenging individual, her morals the exact opposite of Absinth’s own. Like talking to a wall, or pulling teeth. That bitch.

Absinth was fully comfortable in their relaxed embrace, though the topic remained somewhat deep. She felt his every breath, his warmth and his presence alone that eased her spirit. Absinth’s gaze fixated on him as he spoke wryly on their now shared weaknesses. His blackouts, her perceived inability to persevere — though, his words did bring her some relief in a humorous sense. “Fine, fine. But I’d like to get intimately familiar with more than your weaknesses. If possible.” Absinth grinned, though weak as she was, why not capitalize on the lighter topic at hand? What was a little flirting in the face of this fuckery they were dealing with?

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Partners in Crime The Polar Sound 09:29 AM, 12-31-2023 11:48 PM, 01-01-2024