size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
12-31-2023, 11:52 AM
Even with his advance, Aurelia didn’t put up a fight. In fact, she hardly reacted at all. Being pushed back, stumbling to the side. Not trying to shy away as he descended back into her space, shoving her, mocking her, testing her. And yet, there wasn’t much of a response from her. Sephiran had been waiting for this. He’d been trying to instill fear into her, wanting to morph her into a submissive puppet he could play with and then store for later. But now that she was acting more docile, he wasn’t sure if he liked this behavior so much. But of course, he wasn’t going to voice any of that to her. Perhaps this was their way of meeting in the middle.

And so, when she turned away from him, trying to head down to what he assumed was the Polar Sound’s harbor. Sephiran was quick to place himself at her side, pressing his ribs into hers, making sure to be one step ahead of her. As if he was leading her down there on his own accord. Bumping into each other along the way, stumbling over each other's feet because Sephiran couldn’t bring himself to leave her proximity. And once they reached the water’s edge, he stopped at the shore, allowing the water to lap at his toes. “Who told you to do this?” During their walk, he was trying to figure out who it could be. Certainly not Aresenn. Absinth came to mind, but was she really that forward? Hell, could it have been Rhazien?
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024