An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-31-2023, 11:54 AM
Her emerald gaze did get some more life back into it, more fire as she grinned at him and he returned the gesture. Like kindling to a flame. She felt lighter, ignoring the lingering pain she felt in her resting state. Turning her head to peek at Aresenn as he spoke, she shot back at him after his devious taunt. Oh really?  Promise? I don’t take lies well.” Absinth’s voice trickled with mischief, lowly purring the words. She quite enjoyed pushing and pushing him, in lighthearted banter and in more serious tones. Either sufficed to close the gap in their distance. But what if she warned him, said something light and heavy at the same time? Her blood rushed at the thought, so she spoke on it. “You have to mean every word you say to me.” Absinth’s skull moved to press into his chest, rubbing upwards towards his neck. A small comfort. For her, or for him, what did it matter? He’s seen her worst. Beaten to shit. Delirious. Maybe nothing mattered in the end, maybe it all did. She was content to live in this moment, urging more of him as she did so well.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Partners in Crime The Polar Sound 09:29 AM, 12-31-2023 11:48 PM, 01-01-2024