An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-31-2023, 01:07 PM
As she regarded this stranger, Absinth was intrigued to find the submissive response to her mere presence. So meek. Not exactly her cup or tea. She would have begun ripping into the girl with cruel wordage alone.. But again, no. She was on probation, or whatever. If this girl happened to belong to one of the Saxe’s …. Absinth didn’t need a new maim to match her current one.

“I’m not going to bite your head off, don’t worry.” Absinth sighed, circling this nameless girl who was probably in the worst place she could be. The Syndicate’s current hang out, this Polar Sound. Her gaze running along the russet women’s body, taking note of the pretty pink and sunset coloration of her eyes. She couldn’t possibly be capable of taking care of herself with a fuck ass personality like that, so.. The question was who did she belong to? Well. That’s what she was going to find out.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Don’t Look at Me That Way The Polar Sound 07:04 PM, 12-14-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024