gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie
12-31-2023, 02:44 PM

Delaeni treaded cautiously through the unfamiliar expanse, her senses on high alert. The instructions to stay put echoed in her mind, but her curiosity got the better of her. Maybe she could help look? The vastness of the plain both fascinated and unnerved her. She felt like an intruder in this unknown territory. Amidst the rustling grasses, her keen ears picked up the faint sounds of movement nearby. Her heart fluttered nervously as she paused, her instincts urging her to retreat. Yet, the flicker of a figure in the distance beckoned her curiosity.

Cautiously, she debated internally. Could she risk exposure? Well, maybe the stranger would have insight to where the young Saxe litter ended up. As she edged forward, her paws trembling slightly with each step. But as she came closer, the stranger seemed weary ... maybe disoriented? Like maybe she also felt displaced. Delaeni's breath caught as she approached, her teal eyes wide with a mix of concern and anxiety. "H-Hello," she stammered softly, her voice barely audible above the wind. Her posture remained submissive, tail tucked in a sign of both nervousness and deference. "I-I'm sorry- to bother you, that is. I shouldn't have... b-but do you know anyone by the name Saxe?" Her words came out lightly, but the more she used her voice, the more steady her speech became.

"Delaeni Terblanche"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'm in trouble now Sparse Pines 06:05 PM, 12-28-2023 09:35 AM, 02-29-2024