An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-31-2023, 02:50 PM
“Oh, but tempting is what I do best.” Absinth watched with great amusement as her companion entered her den, admiring her sleeping space openly. With a smirk she began to respond, rising to stretch her lean body in a show of sensuous ripples of her muscle under that perfectly white coat. She was so curious why the woman had sought her out, but then again they had spent a fair deal of bloody moments together, hadn’t they? Perhaps it was of that nature.

Absinth allowed a delighted smile to cross her features, her emerald gaze mischievously glinting as Elysia made her request. An offer from a company, and one that sounded like it could not be refused at that. “Only a fool would refuse you.” Absinth pressed forward, confidently, challenging Elysia to make the time worth her while. “Lead the way, sweetheart.”

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Wont Crucify The things You do The Polar Sound 02:01 PM, 12-31-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024