size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
12-31-2023, 03:38 PM
Well, it seemed Absinth was that forward. The wolf she described sounded just like her. Especially if the taunter had professed loyalty to him, was white and black in appearance, and around their age. He couldn’t help but scoff, mind whirling as he tried to think of why Absinth would provoke Aurelia. And why the fuck Aresenn allowed this to happen. Was this a reflection on his method of training? Was he not being sufficient? Aside from that, no real reason came to mind. Perhaps she was trying to irritate Sephiran. But then again, why do that, if she intended on helping him build a kingdom? None of it made sense to him, especially with the little information Aurelia gave him. There had to be more to the story. But he didn’t  care to hear it all from her. He wanted to hear it from Absinth. In the end, would their stories align?

A gruff scoff resonated from him, paws shifting beneath his weight as he moved into the shallows. Coming to her side before encircling her, Sephiran aligned his gaze with hers. Even as she washed herself, slicking down her coat, exposing the curvature of her body. He didn’t look away from her eyes. “She helped you then?” He questioned, wanting more information. What did Absinth do, exactly? Did she dare to touch Aurelia, after he made it explicitly clear, she was his toy?
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024