gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
12-31-2023, 03:49 PM
As she acclimated herself to the water’s chill, she prepared herself to submerge even further. However, as he circled in front of her, her task was interrupted. Clearly annoyed, she still met his gaze. Looking up to him as he clearly wanted more information, thankfully she wasn’t left to infer what he was looking for on her own. She helped you then? “I don’t know if helped is the right word.” Aurelia mused aloud, finally meeting his eye contact as she did her best to recall the conversation. “She advised that I be more effective, or stop shitting out my mouth. She explained with an amusing cadence, but it was the truth all the same.

In all honesty, she didn’t remember much of the conversation. Only bits and pieces of it here and there. As her attention drifted down toward the water that covered her lower body, she licked her lips- ultimately reminding her of another thing that had been said. “She also recommended ‘biting off my own tongue to bleed to death’ but of course, you and I both know that is simply impractical.” Bleeding to death from biting the end of her tongue off albeit not impossible was highly unlikely. Sephiran was medicinally inclined as well. She didn’t feel like she had to explain the likelihood of fatal consequences for such an injury. Blinking for a moment, she realigned her attention. “But no, she did not push me off the ledge herself.” The action was meant to be a sacrifice, one that seemed to have been rejected.
"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024