size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
12-31-2023, 03:57 PM
The words Absinth used to provoke Aurelia were foul at best. And the method she suggested was illogical and improbable. But, at least she hadn’t dared to lay a paw on her. That would have resulted in far more hostility from the boy. He couldn’t help but scoff though, shifting his gaze to follow the movement of her paws. Trailing them, waiting to watch as she began to wash her body. But she hadn’t started the process yet. She may have been acclimating herself to the water. It was quite cold after all.  “I see.” His response was simple. But the expression on his face gave insight to the anger whirling inside of him, as was already thinking of suitable punishments for both Absinth and Aresenn.

Letting out a sigh, Sephiran gravitated closer. Wanting the tips of their pelts to touch, and the heat from their bodies to intertwine. “I still can’t understand why you would allow this.” And by this, he meant,  allow someone else to decide it was time for her to end her life. Someone other than him. “You’ll never be free. Not completely.” Looking into her eyes, he suddenly became more stern. “Better to belong to a King, than a nobody.” Her life was already forfeited. She was forsaken. That had been proven to her. Couldn’t she be grateful that Sephiran Saxe had claimed her?
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024