gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
12-31-2023, 04:01 PM
The scoff he answered her with resonated disbelief, but she wasn’t interested in making the effort to try and convince him. Or perhaps, it was still an attempt at mockery- she wasn’t certain, nor did she care. He mused an acknowledgement, and it was only then did she pay close enough attention that she saw him turning something over in his mind. She could practically see the thoughts behind his eyes. But even still, it didn’t mean she had any desire to know what they were. Besides, she was fairly cognizant of the fact that she could likely guess without too much guidance.

Sephiran drew closer to her, invading her space, but not necessarily shoving her out of it. “What can I say, I’m easily tempted.” Aurelia answered him dryly, peeling her attention away from the brute and back to the water as she gingerly lowered herself down into it. The chill seeped through her skin and into bone. And as she tried to concentrate on pulling the strength to scrub away the blood that stained her coat, she could feel his eyes boring into her. Still, she wasn’t particularly bothered by it. It was nothing new by any means. He rattled on about how she would never be free. Which she accepted in part, but only until death. The fact that her previous sacrifice hadn’t been accepted was a bit confusing. But that didn’t mean she wouldn’t try again. At some point in the very near future, she would make another attempt and succeed. So rather than argue with the king now, she chose to remain silent. To busy herself in the process of cleansing.

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024