size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
12-31-2023, 04:01 PM
Elysia grinned at that. ”only the dumb or Blind would dare try” she laughed. Standing to properly greet Absinth she placed a kiss to her cheek and shot her a wicked wink before turning to lead her out of her home. She wanted to know this woman better. She was beautiful and graceful in a fight. And it tickled a piece of Elysia’s brain. She wanted to know where she learned to fight like that.

She weaved her way through the trees, looking back to make sure Absinth was still close behind. It dawned on here then, that she didn’t even know Absinth’s last name. ”Hey Absinth, color me curious. But I never learned your last name. Care to indulge me?” she flickered her gaze over her shoulder.

Stopping in a small meadow she lazily plopped down onto the ground. She suddenly wished she had brought her little bed with her. It would have been far more comfortable. And she might even have shared it with Absinth.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Wont Crucify The things You do The Polar Sound 02:01 PM, 12-31-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024