gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie
12-31-2023, 04:29 PM

Delaeni hesitated, both relieved by the stranger's friendliness and conflicted about what she was allowed to share. The unfamiliar wolf’s calm demeanor helped soothe some of her initial apprehension. She mustered a faint smile, grateful for the stranger's willingness to engage.

"I-I'm not exactly lost," Delaeni began, her voice tentative yet earnest. "I-I'm here because... well, my friend, Azoula, told me to wait while she looks for them- the Saxes, I mean." She hesitated, unsure if revealing this much was acceptable. But the stranger seemed kind, and Delaeni felt compelled to trust her, at least a little. "Saxe is their surname," she continued, probably over explaining something that the stranger could have picked up from context clues. Idiot. "They're... friends, as well." She awkwardly continued. Deliberately omitted the true nature of her relationship with the Saxe empire, thinking that Azoula wouldn't be happy if she shared the truth of that matter. She hated when Azoula got angry.

Her curiosity piqued, Delaeni decided to reciprocate the question. "A-are you missing something? Err- or someone?" she asked tentatively, her teal eyes reflecting a blend of curiosity and concern. She hoped the stranger might offer some clues about herself, providing a sense of reassurance in this uncertain encounter.

"Delaeni Terblanche"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'm in trouble now Sparse Pines 06:05 PM, 12-28-2023 09:35 AM, 02-29-2024