Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
12-31-2023, 05:00 PM

Absinth's voice penetrated the veil of sleep that still clung to him, coaxing him into a groggy awareness. He blinked his eyes open, the den's shadows gradually giving way to the dim light filtering through the entrance. Her cheerful proclamation pulled him further from the clutches of slumber. I did it! I heard you could do it, but I actually did it! Absinth's enthusiasm filled the den, and Aresenn's senses sharpened as he processed her words. He could hear the excitement in her tone, a contagious energy that stirred him to consciousness.

Staggering to his paws, Aresenn emerged from the den, his movements still sluggish from sleep. The sight that greeted him, however, jolted him awake. Absinth's clicking noises were accompanied by the majestic caw of a raven, and from above the treeline descended the dark-winged creature. It landed gracefully on Absinth's back, and the surprising tableau left Aresenn momentarily stunned. He blinked, clearing the remnants of sleep from his eyes, and a stoic expression settled on his features. She's beautiful, isn't she? Absinth's warmth toward the bird was evident, and Aresenn couldn't help but agree. "She is." Though his answer was short, as he was still processing what he was seeing.

His curiosity sparked, Aresenn inquired, "Did you just wake up and decide you needed a pet?" The unexpected presence of the raven added a layer of intrigue to the otherwise tranquil atmosphere of their camp. Aresenn waited for Absinth's response, his gaze shifting between her and the raven perched on her back. He still wasn't entirely sure if he was awake or not.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. An Unkindness The Polar Sound 02:27 PM, 12-31-2023 07:59 AM, 03-03-2024