gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kezia
12-31-2023, 05:07 PM
Mila would observe the other canine's hesitant behaviour, she would also take note of the visible conflict in her eyes. The stranger's faint smile hinted at relief, and the yearling felt a subtle warmth at the notion of their exchange growing more amicable. As she continued to speak, the girl maintained her composed expression, allowing the other to share at her own pace. "I-I'm not exactly lost." Mila nodded, understanding that there might be more to the situation. The mention of Azoula and the task to find the Saxes added layers to the unfolding story. Her own reserved nature had made her into a good listener, and she gave her other girl the space to reveal what she was comfortable sharing.

"Saxe is their surname." Mila would listen attentively, not pressing for more details. She recognized the awkwardness in the explanation but appreciated the effort to share. "They're... friends, as well." Mila noted the deliberate omission, she would silently respect the choice not to divulge the full extent of her connection. Then the stranger's curiosity turned the conversation, her eyes displaying concern and interest. "A-are you missing something? Err- or someone?" she inquired tentatively. Mila considered the question, a brief flicker of vulnerability crossing her gaze.

"I'm not sure if I'm missing someone, but I find myself in unfamiliar territory," Mila would respond, her words measured. "I've been traveling without a clear destination, and I... guess... uh... I have wandered way too far from my home when I probably shouldn't have gone off like I have. I won't be able to find my way back... I don't think anyway..." Not like those she served would be concerned anyway, or even bother to search for her. But she would keep these words to herself and keep them as a thought. It was not necessary to share that information, despite her probably revealing a little too much already. Mila's response was a mix of openness and restraint, a showcase of her considerate nature. "Maybe we can help each other? If Azoula is out looking for the Saxes, perhaps we could look together too. It might increase the chances of finding your friends. What do you think?" She would propose the idea to the other canine.

The uncertainty of the situation seemed to dissolve slightly, replaced by a subtle understanding between two beings traversing unfamiliar terrain. But a sudden realisation popped up in her mind, her eyes slightly widening at the inner thought. She had neglected to introduce herself. "Oh! My name is Mila, by the way. I'm sorry... I should have mentioned that earlier... Silly me!" She nervously gave a light chuckle. "And you are?" Mila's request for her company's name held a genuine curiosity.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'm in trouble now Sparse Pines 06:05 PM, 12-28-2023 09:35 AM, 02-29-2024