size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Teegan

Student
12-31-2023, 05:24 PM
Of all the last names in the world that Absinth could have listed, it was one she’d heard before. Surprise colored her features as she stared at Absinth now. Ely couldn’t jump to conclusions, but her older siblings were sired from an Inferos. What would the chances be that Absinth was related to her mother’s firstborns.

”A beautiful name for a beautiful woman” she recovered from the shock quickly. Now debating how to bring this topic up with her new friend. She was told about the man who aired her older siblings. Her mother was big on making sure her kids knew of their lineages and that of their family.

”You might not know this, But Ze and I. We have older maternal siblings. Six of them, well Seven if you count the runt that died. Their last name is Inferos-Saxe actually…” she tested the waters with this knowledge. Letting it dangle there for Absinth to take the bait or not. But ely was fully interested to know if Absinth was related somehow to the man who fathered her older siblings.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Wont Crucify The things You do The Polar Sound 02:01 PM, 12-31-2023 01:36 PM, 05-15-2024