An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-31-2023, 05:45 PM
Absinth was quite pleased with Aresenn’s agreement of the beauty of her raven, meeting his eyes as he spoke – questioning her. “She’s not a pet. She’s a friend. Ravens are intelligent creatures. They are called bad luck, and considered omens. But that's not all they are. They mean wisdom and balance, life and death. They create familial bonds, and they remember those who have wronged them.” Absinth cooed, her voice flitting from soft to passionate. Her eyes were captivated by her bird, and it in kind nuzzled its beak into her cheek. Pulling back only to ruffle its feathers and release a symphony of caws, and then words. Giving its greetings to Aresenn, not by name but by a nickname it applied to him all on its own. Fireboy. It spoke with a rough ‘voice’, the words falling like it was merely repeating sounds it has heard throughout its life and mushing them together into a sentence.

“I had to gain her trust first. Offering her bones and colorful feathers, shiny things too. And one day I realized she was bringing me her own feathers, the black ones in my den. I called out to her today, and she came to me.” The woman was buzzing with excitement while she explained.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. An Unkindness The Polar Sound 02:27 PM, 12-31-2023 07:59 AM, 03-03-2024