gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie
12-31-2023, 05:46 PM

Delaeni listened attentively as Mila shared her story, a mix of sympathy and understanding lighting her expression. The vulnerability in the unfamiliar girl's gaze resonated with her, creating a subtle connection between the two. The wild dog could certainly relate to the feeling of being lost, both in the physical sense and the broader scope of life. But as Mila proposed the idea of helping each other, Delaeni's heart warmed with gratitude. The prospect of having a companion in this unknown expanse brought a glimmer of hope to her cautious spirit.

"I think... that might be a good idea," she replied tentatively, the hint of a hopeful smile gracing her features. "I-I mean, Azoula is... well, she's usually the one guiding us. She did tell me to stay put .... but if we both search, maybe we'll find clues." Delaeni's voice held a mixture of uncertainty and anticipation. She couldn't help but feel a sense of camaraderie building between them, a connection forged in the shared uncertainty of their circumstances. Perhaps that was simply her being naive.

At the prompt of an introduction, Delaeni was quick to comply. "Oh! I'm Delaeni," she answered, her teal gaze meeting Mila's with the hint of a nervous grin. "But you can call me Laney, if you want." She offered her most common nickname. "It's nice to meet you, Mila. And thank you for being willing to help ... Maybe we try and help you remember things about where you came from?" She offered a hopeful smile. She wished she could be as helpful to Mila as Mila was being for her.

"Delaeni Terblanche"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'm in trouble now Sparse Pines 06:05 PM, 12-28-2023 09:35 AM, 02-29-2024