An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-31-2023, 06:00 PM
From the moment the boy had entered her field of view, he had her complete attention. Emeralds wide as her lips parted in surprise and awe. He bounced, and flapped his wings as he came to a clumsy stop before her. Fucking wings. She was frozen in place, forgetting about what he was even doing in the first place. Horns, wings, rainbow wolves, leprechauns, what else was she supposed to believe in? Gods? Absinth still gawked at the sight of the pup, in all his grinning, winged glory. He piped up a greeting, introducing himself and snapping her back to whatever flimsy reality this was.

It was worse than she had thought. He was energetic and innocent. Absinth sighed inwardly, knowing she was going to have to work extra hard on getting this job done. “Wylan. I am Absinth. The Warlord has asked me to teach you a few things about battle and the realities of it.” Absinth tried her best at a proper tone, firm and straight-forward for the child to understand.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. You're Gonna Go Far, Kid Mile-High Woods 04:10 PM, 12-31-2023 03:06 PM, 03-31-2024