Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
12-31-2023, 06:13 PM

Days had passed since the clash with the polar bear, and the taiga had settled into a quieter rhythm. Aresenn found himself near the outskirts of their territory, the towering pines casting long shadows in the fading light. The scent of pine lingered in the crisp air, a reminder of the recent battle that had unfolded in this wilderness.

As Aresenn took in the serene surroundings, Elysia's approach caught his attention. Her eyes held a determined gleam, a curiosity that sought knowledge beyond the primal instincts that had guided their recent victory. She spoke of tales featuring wolves wielding weapons and armor, and the notion lingered in the air like the scent of pine.

"Elysia," Aresenn acknowledged with a nod, meeting her gaze. Her inquiry about crafting these tools hinted at a desire to enhance their bandmates' capabilities. A subtle smile played on Aresenn's lips. "Crafting weapons and armor requires skill, but it's a valuable endeavor. I've dabbled a bit. What's on your mind?" The aftermath of their recent triumph seemed to have opened a gateway to exploration, and Aresenn stood ready to share his knowledge with his bandmate. The taiga's tranquility framed the conversation, a moment of quiet potential in the wake of the recent battle.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Gotta recognize the weapon in my mind The Polar Sound 02:22 PM, 12-31-2023 06:06 AM, 03-23-2024