Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
12-31-2023, 06:30 PM
The sound of claws clicking on stone pulled her attention over to see her son approaching her with a furrowed brow. Her head tilted a bit with concern until he sat next to her with a gruff mention of how he couldn't believe that she couldn't have found someone else to carry the fur for her. Immediately understanding his stern look, she smiled and chuckled as she glanced down at the rolled up bedding at their paws. "I certainly could have, but you know me. Independent and stubborn as they come," she replied, leaning her shoulder gently into his side for a moment of gentle affection. "Though I suppose if you're offering I won't turn down some help getting it out to our den," she added with another smirk. Dragging it on the stone floor was one thing, dragging it across the ground to get it out to the plains was another. Of course she hadn't really considered all of that when she started this little mission of hers, but here they were.

First things first though, she looked up at her son with a little smile as she asked, "How have you been, Grim? I feel like it's been ages since I've just gotten to check in on you." While some of her children had stuck close to home for the entirety of their lives, some had not for one reason or another so it made sense that she was able to watch the progression of the lives of some of them more closely than some. Of course she knew that she was also partially to blame for that as well with her time away with Kane and their children, but that didn't mean she loved any of her children any less–adopted or otherwise.

Tamsyn Carpathius of the Valley

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Once Upon a Time Amron's Castle 02:36 PM, 11-15-2023 05:21 AM, 02-19-2024