size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
12-31-2023, 06:31 PM
Easily tempted. That was her excuse. His lip twitched at it, threatening to curl back into a sneer. But it didn’t. Instead, his focus stayed on her movement. Entranced by the new, lustful thoughts whirling inside of his head. Maybe it was the possessiveness. Hell, maybe he just needed a good fuck. Or, another attempt at asserting himself over her. The urge became raw, carnal in nature. The realization that she almost escaped him again, sitting in the forefront of his mind. The way she dipped down into the water. How she splashed it over herself, wetting her fur, slicking it down. Leaving nothing to the imagination. How the matted blood disintegrated into the water, leaving coppery strings of color. And the smell on her, it was different. More fragrant, and hormonal. All of it was playing into the favor of his ever changing mood.

Driven by impulsivity, he came closer. Pressing his shoulder into hers again. Not with enough pressure to push her over. But enough to show that he wanted something, and was going to take it. “Bend over.” It was a simple command, and for Sephiran, a different approach. Usually, he would have just shoved her down. But right now, he was in the mood for a little game of cat and mouse. Maybe it would help calm his nerves.
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024