gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
12-31-2023, 06:34 PM
There had always been a thin line separating them, but as he leaned in, pressing his shoulder against hers, she did her best to ignore him. He wasn't necessarily an immediate threat, until his next demand came, more forceful and insistent than before - bend over. Aurelia's spine went ramrod straight at the command, though she remained seated, refusing to give in to his power play. As she turned towards him, her piercing sapphire gaze burned with a mixture of anger and disbelief. Her heart rate quickened as she braced herself for what was to come. “Why?” She had a pretty good inclination as to why. However, she certainly wasn’t going to consent to whatever it was his intentions were. Her heart raced as anxiety gnawed at her gut. She knew he had the power to force her into submission, but her pride wouldn't allow her to give in without a fight. Despite her weakened state, she would not go down without a struggle, even if it was a futile one against his overpowering desires. Despite the agonizing pain that shot through her body with every strained movement, she tensed her muscles in anticipation. Every inch of her being seemed to ache with exhaustion, yet she refused to succumb to weakness. With her sapphire eyes narrowed, she met his piercing dual-colored gaze, her mind racing as she carefully calculated each move and pondered the potential outcomes of this critical turning point.

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024