size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
12-31-2023, 06:41 PM
Of course, Sephiran expected there to be backlash. She had never allowed him to pillage, even when she was beaten and battered. Always trying to defy him, wanting to preserve whatever self-worth she had left. And that’s what made it a low-stakes game for Sephiran. In the end, even with her defiance, he always got what he wanted. And that’s all that mattered to him.

So, when her question came, accompanied by glaring eyes and an angered expression, he wasn’t surprised. “Why?” Mocking her, while adding more pressure to his shoulder. He wanted to make her budge, but not tumble over. Disturbing the surface of the water, creating ripples around them. “I want to fuck you. And you’re mine to fuck.” Twitching lips pulled back into a sneer, vulgar in appearance as Sephiran licked his lips. Like a hungry beast readying itself to feast. He raised a paw from the water, wanting to drizzle some of it over her back, as he tried to place the same paw on her chest. If she didn’t pull away, or hell, try to bite him. He would feel the pounding of her heart, which sent waves of excitement rolling down his spine. Are you scared?
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024