gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
12-31-2023, 07:07 PM
With each guttural word that he spat at her, Aurelia's ears flattened against her head. She tried to maintain her composure and push back against his aggressive advances, but the physical strain was taking its toll on her much smaller and weakened frame. The words that fell from his lips were like daggers, piercing through her with their vulgar intent. I want to fuck you. And you're mine to fuck. She could all but feel his breath hot against her skin as he pressed his body closer to hers. Aurelia's heart raced with a mixture of fear and defiance as she stood her ground, refusing to succumb to his dominance. But deep down, she knew that she was no match for this brute

No matter what he said, she wasn't going to allow it to happen- not willingly. She simply refused to submit to being taken advantage of like that, and she was about to make that very clear with every fiber of her being. The sheer thought of giving in left a bitter taste in her mouth. With fire blazing in her eyes and a determined set to her jaw, she braced herself for the coming confrontation. "And you thought I would just... accept it? That's laughable," she spat out, a sneer twisting her features into an expression of pure disdain. The mere thought was preposterous to her, and she made it quite clear with every word that left her lips.

She was barely conscious of the looming danger as she felt a slight movement from his paw. In an instant, she propelled herself forward with all her might, breaking through the water's surface and plunging into its deeper expanse. It wasn't an act of escape, but rather a desperate attempt at evasion. Despite the weight of exhaustion dragging her down, it was still a better option than trying to fight in her current state. The water embraced her, enveloping her in its cool depths as she struggled to swim away from her pursuer. But even as she pushed on, she couldn't shake off the feeling that he was hot on her trail, ready to strike at any moment.

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024