gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie
12-31-2023, 07:34 PM

Delaeni's gaze was fixated on Mila, her ears fully attuned to the thoughtful words that flowed from her lips. A sense of gratitude filled her heart as she felt a newfound connection with the person in front of her. The prospect of working together in this unknown expanse felt like a lifeline, a glimmer of hope in the midst of uncertainty.

As Mila proposed the idea of meeting Azoula first, Delaeni considered the suggestion with a contemplative expression. "I think that could be a good idea," she responded, her teal eyes reflecting a mix of agreement and appreciation. "Azoula might have more information about where to start looking for the Saxes. And, well, it would be good for you to meet her too." The wild dog offered a gentle smile, recognizing the practicality in Mila's approach. With the decision made, Delaeni felt a renewed sense of purpose. "Let's head back to where I was waiting, and we can wait for Azoula together," she suggested, her voice gently guiding the next steps of their journey. "Unless, of course, you have a better idea?" There was a reason why Azoula was the decision maker between the two of them ...

The uncertainty of the unknown terrain seemed to lift slightly as they ventured towards the possibility of meeting Azoula and unraveling the mystery of the Saxes' whereabouts together.

"Delaeni Terblanche"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'm in trouble now Sparse Pines 06:05 PM, 12-28-2023 09:35 AM, 02-29-2024