size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
12-31-2023, 08:03 PM
The chase was on. As expected, Aurelia was going to disobey. But, she didn’t do it in the way he expected. Lashing out with her fangs, trying to push him off, hell, even trying to slip past him to race back to the shore. Those he was expecting. But propelling herself towards the expanse of ocean, trying to evade him by going into deeper waters. That was something he didn’t foresee happening. Laughter bubbled from his jaws, mocking and venomous. Did she really think she could outswim him? Now that was laughable.

Letting her gain some distance, Sephiran wanted her to tire herself out a bit. But after a few minutes, he was ready to chase her. “There are frightening things out there!” Lunging forward, Sephiran went out into the ocean, pushing against the tide until he couldn’t feel the sand underneath him anymore. “Won’t you let me save you?” More laughter followed, as he effortlessly caught up to her. Swimming directly behind her, snapping his jaws at her tail.
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024