gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
12-31-2023, 08:04 PM
The sinister ocean stretched out before Aurelia, its dark, frigid waters pulling her in every direction. With every wave that crashed against her body, she was tossed about like a ragdoll, no longer able to find solid ground beneath her feet. It was a cruel game of cat and mouse that he had no intention of allowing her to win. Aurelia refused to give in. Her teeth were clenched so tightly together that they threatened to shatter as she spat out her defiance against her current situation. “I'll … take my chances”, she snarled while struggling to keep her muzzle above the surface. She was already at such a disadvantage - had she not thrown herself off a cliff after recently setting her leg, maybe this would have been different. But it wasn't. He simply laughed at her in contempt, his laughter dripping with hatred, mocking the hopelessness of her situation. Yet, amidst the venomous mockery, there was a glimmer of amusement. It seemed he couldn't resist relishing in her hopeless situation, even though it was of her own doing. But she refused to beg for mercy or ask for forgiveness. She didn't care about his feelings towards her anymore. All that mattered was putting up a fight.

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024