gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Kezia
12-31-2023, 08:13 PM
Mila met Delaeni's gaze, observing the gratitude that filled her eyes. The yearling couldn't help but feel a sense of purpose in this newfound companionship. As the girl suggested meeting Azoula first, Delaeni considered the idea with a contemplative expression. Mila appreciated the thoughtful response, recognizing the importance of gathering more information about the Saxes' whereabouts. "I think that could be a good idea," Delaeni replied, her teal eyes reflecting agreement and appreciation. "Azoula might have more information about where to start looking for the Saxes. And, well, it would be good for you to meet her too." Mila nodded in agreement, acknowledging the practicality of the decision.

"Let's head back to where I was waiting, and we can wait for Azoula together," Delaeni suggested, her voice gentle and guiding. "Unless, of course, you have a better idea?" She shook her head slightly to this inquiry, then words would emit from her once more. "No, that sounds like a sensible plan," Mila responded, her calm demeanour reflecting readiness for the next steps. With their course of action settled, the two set out on the path back to where Delaeni had been waiting, the anticipation of meeting Azoula and who exactly the Saxes were had weaved a thread of purpose through the unknown expanse that lay ahead. This would also give Mila a chance to rest and hopefully this Azoula makes an appearance soon.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'm in trouble now Sparse Pines 06:05 PM, 12-28-2023 09:35 AM, 02-29-2024