size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Critical Attack!The Ooze ParticipantLoser
12-31-2023, 09:11 PM
Ciná awoke with a snort when he was suddenly jolted awake from his nap by the sound of their alpha calling everyone for a meeting. He rubbed his face with his paws with a low grumble just as Tira called to him from the other room, telling him to get up. "I'm coming, I'm coming..." he muttered with a sigh. Rolling out of bed, he gave himself a hard shake to wake himself up and smooth whatever fur might have gotten disheveled while he was sleeping before he stepped out to join Tira and walk with her to join their pack mates. As they got closer he started scanning the crowd, spotting some familiar faces like Kotori, Aslatiel, Tira's brother and his girlfriend, and–of course–Tira's dad. He had yet to actually speak to the man, but he had heard from her about the unusual existence of their new pups. "Where else would I be?" he replied in a quiet rumble with a reassuring bump to her shoulder as they got closer and while she gave everyone in her disjointed family he gave each of them a polite nod as he took a seat beside Tira, though he did give Asla a bit of a grin.

"Cináed & Satira"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A grand future ahead Monument Rapids 11:04 PM, 11-27-2023 12:43 AM, 07-03-2024