size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
12-31-2023, 09:11 PM

As Artorias was heading out to begin his daily rounds around the Hallows, he spotted his son Solaire coming back into the castle, the boy's paws and legs positively filthy with soil. He'd clearly been out working in the greenhouse with his aunt. "Better go wash up before your mother sees you tracking dirt inside," he warned his son with an amused chuckle before he stepped out into the gardens. It was late autumn now, the weather cooling off and approaching what would undoubtedly be another wet winter for Auster. That was fine; the plants would certainly enjoy it, and so would Gwynevere and Solaire for their botanical babies.

Stepping down the terrace, Artorias saw his sister in question walking into the castle as well, carrying her usual bags of plant supplies with her. "Good morning, Gwyn!" he greeted her as they crossed paths. Gwyn gave him pause when she mentioned having plenty of his herbs ready for him. The dire wolf's eyes lit up with understanding and excitement, an eager grin making itself at home on his muzzle. Oh, he and Briar were going to have a good night tonight! Art chuckled as well while Gwyn relayed how well the cannabis plants had been doing in their new location, replying, "All the more fun for us to have. Thank you, Gwyn. Briar and I are always appreciative of how talented you are with these special plants."

The cannabis was not exclusively for the alpha pair, after all. Any adult was able to partake, although the Aegis and Queen were by far the biggest participants. "You know they're not exclusively my herbs, right?" Art chuckled again and shot Gwyn a teasing smirk. "Don't tell me you've never partaken of our own supply before, Gwynnie."

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Just a little green Amron's Castle 08:19 PM, 12-31-2023 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024