An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterPride - Demisexual
12-31-2023, 09:25 PM

The obvious excitement that Art showed at her news made her chuckle and give a little shake of her head. "No problem at all. They've been a fun new challenge to mix it up from all the motherwort and marigold." Every plant needed a little bit different care to thrive and she did love finding what each one liked best. Of course she enjoyed being a healer and having a skill that she could use to help her family, but if she could just be a gardener and tend to the castle's vast collection of plants for the rest of her days she would probably like that even more. Perhaps one day once Solaire was ready to take her place as the pack's lead healer she could retire to be the groundskeeper instead.

She was about to continue on her way to put away the herbs they had collected today when Art's comment about them not being his herbs and his question about her partaking in them as well made her pause. "Well, of course I know they're not your herbs, but you are most certainly the one that started me growing them in the first place," she countered with a little grin. "But... no, I haven't partaken. Seeing you flopped over on Kane's back and thinking he was a cloud didn't exactly make me go rushing for the herbs myself." She still giggled when she thought back on that moment now. Eilwen was certainly a mischievous thing, especially back then.

"Gwynevere Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Just a little green Amron's Castle 08:19 PM, 12-31-2023 02:56 PM, 05-20-2024