Basilisk I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
09-19-2013, 06:45 PM

He felt his heart pound rapidly in his chest. His mind whirled, with thoughts of what Cross has told him, with the vision of Aegira cowering alone in the labyrinth he'd found her lost in.. perhaps he should have killed her then? Dragged her carcass back to the borders of Ludicael as a warning? But no, he was not ready for war yet. He needed to train. Cross had taught him that much.A low growl bubbled in his chest -- she didn't return his slight affections that he had given her, and for some reason this perturbed him. Instead, rage flashed in her eyes, and he let his gaze lock with hers for a long moment.

"We want the same thing," he assured her, slipping a bit closer, subtly pressing his side into hers.
"Do this with me," he urged her, his voice full of strange emotion that his lyrics rarely betrayed -- almost pleading. "Mother can do whatever she wants, but I want to do this with you. On our own. Nobody else." Perhaps it would be better that way. In secrecy, without word of their plot getting out? A sigh left his lips, which were curled into a sneer. "I have an admission, Syn. But you must promise me you won't say a word." He was serious -- very serious. His eyes flashed as he watched her, pulling away, waiting.