gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
12-31-2023, 10:24 PM

they seem to have woven a spell between the two of them, a treacherous combination of desire and curiosity and pure need. in this moment, if Aurelia were to reveal herself as a sorceress, Yarra would be inclined to believe her. how else can such raw, carnal energy be explained? why else is she so tempted to throw caution to the wind and earn the ire of her eldest brother? it’s not reasonable - but then not many of Yarra’s impulses are. all she knows is that this spell-binding woman must have been placed before her as some kind of challenge, temptation incarnate, the very culmination of all her desires. Yarra feels suspended above a cliff, poised on the very edge and one step away from throwing herself headfirst into the waves below. and judging by the look in Aurelia’s eye, she feels a similar way. “in another life,” she muses, and there’s such clear longing in her voice it is almost tangible, “i would delight in being the one to show you such devotion. i would lay my tongue and teeth and claws at your feet to do with what you wanted; i would be your willing servant, pledging myself to the pursuit of your pleasure. i would live to bring you to the brink of ecstasy again and again, until all memories of my brute of a brother were thoroughly scrubbed from your mind.”

such a tantalising fantasy, so alluring she almost drools at the thought. alas, Aurelia’s words bring her back down to earth, an unpleasant and yet crucial reminder. that sex has been weaponised against her, a torment designed to allow her no pleasure or agency…the very thought turns her stomach sour. “for that, i am sorry,” Yarra says, soft and genuine. “no woman should ever be brutalised in such a way.” so rarely does the Saxe woman apologise for anything, and never earnestly. but despite everything, she finds herself wanting to wrest this woman from her brother’s clutches…if only for her own selfish reasons. “i wish to offer you this, darling: a favour. i do not give them lightly.” she paces a few steps away, putting some much needed distance between them. any closer and Yarra truly might not’ve been able to control herself. “if ever you find yourself in need of my assistance, whatever it may look like, call for me. i promise you i will answer.” it’d be a violation of the Saxe name to move against her brother, but perhaps she can help in some small way in the future.

"Speech"
yarrabelle-profile-pic

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. pretty little thing The Polar Sound 12:38 AM, 11-18-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024