An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-31-2023, 11:44 PM
It was a delight. Watching the other woman make quick work of the beast that was far too injured to carry on. They never learned, did they? What was it… the instinct to defend territory? An urge to secure the food in the area? A brutish inability to adapt? She couldn’t understand it, especially if they had to know that so many of their brethren had fallen to the wolves of the Syndicate. It was impossible to ignore the numerous carcasses that had lain strewn across the Sound this season. Absinth herself had numerous trophies along the walls of her den.

Absinth stared at her stranger, her grace in dispatching the beast, and then the concern washing over her features as she turned her attention to her. Why? Who was she to be so worried about a complete stranger? Why had she helped at all? Not that it wasn’t appreciated. But.. Absinth was a distrustful creature, and everyone had their motives.

Only one way to find out. Her voice is a purr of admiration, monochrome body stepping forth carefully to align herself with the lavender woman’s. Face to face, she smiled. It was a bloody smile, and blood was splattered across her chest but all the same it was reality. Absinth’s brutal reality. “I’ve never been better. Thank you. You fight beautifully. I’ve never seen anything like it before.” Absinth tilted her head to the side, emeralds roving the girl’s face and up her horns in wonder.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. rhinestone eyes The Polar Sound 08:24 PM, 12-18-2023 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024