size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
01-01-2024, 12:19 AM
Kitsune called her own mother Empress in front of others, she bowed to the woman who birthed her and showed her respect. At Chimera’s words, Kitsune hesitated, her dipped head showing a hint of confusion as it bled through her courtley mask. She was grateful for a moment to put herself back together again, and follow after Chimera as he led them to a shaded space.

While she was grateful that it appeared he was thinking of Venom, she was also confused. Moving the pack wasn’t the actions of a temporary leader. Surely they didn’t expect Venom to be out of commission for long? Her mother was strong. Whatever this was that had happened to her… she would pull through it.

“My…. Chimera” she said with clear reluctance, “I wished to understand if I’m looking at an Ashen with a placeholder King, or a new pack birthed under your rulership. If it’s the latter, then forgive me for being so forward, but I’d like to understand my place in this pack.” she was trying to find something she could hold onto, something she could understand. Truths she believed to be eternal were unravelling, and it frightened her.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A future in your paws Wolfpaw Lake 10:56 PM, 12-31-2023 12:48 PM, 07-16-2024